Wednesday, April 11, 2012

TRANSMISSIONS FROM HOME


MORE ASCENSION DREAMS

I keep remembering the journal of Creating New Earth, in which initial messages began via our sleep. I write this message because I write what i receive. It is a leap of faith for me to give this kind of prediction, as I have stayed away from that. However, it is time form me to be take the leap and post this message. I know that others have been talking about these changes for weeks, and I haver read every word. What if this message is true? What if are free at last? What if we are truly Going Home??

After a long dream of being in some one else’s house and realizing it was time for me to leave and go to my own house, I woke up at 5:55 with the words: “Transmissions from Home.”

When I heard the words, “transmissions from Home,” I saw a man sitting at a desk, like a newscaster. He was blond and had on a uniform, which like the uniform of a Galactic Being. His uniform was white and gold with an insignia over his heart. There were also golden adornments on his shoulders and his collar was like straight up, like a military uniform. In fact, it was like a Dress Military Uniform, but not form our military.

I got up and went into my office to get this transmission. I am ready for your transmission now. Would you please send me your message?

Dearest members of earth,
We the members of the Galactic Federation speak with you today to tell you that our landings have begun. We come first to our awakened ones within their dreams and meditations. We speak to all of you to prepare you so that you can prepare others.

You have been hearing many messages from your Internet about the great changes that are about to commence regarding the removal of those who have created harm and chaos due to their selfish ways. These words are true. This is why we have come to you today, yes, we have come into dreams and meditations of grounded/ascending ones to validate that the messages you have been receiving.

We are coming first into your consciousness in such a vivid fashions that you cannot deny it or call it a dream or your imagination. The formal commencement of your Return Home has long been a long awaited dream. You dared not imagine that the time was here because it would be too painful if you did so and discovered that it was “just” your imagination—just a dream.

We tell you NOW that your dreams are correct. This day/night of 4-11-12 we are broadcasting this message to our ascending ones and telling them to prepare for their return. Yes, we instantly hear in your hearts, “But we have heard this words before and prepared so many times. How can we build our expectation and then be disappointed AGAIN?”

It is become of these thoughts that we have read in your minds, that we have come into your consciousness to speak to each of you in an individual way to say:
“Get ready, dear members of our Earth Team, for the process has begun in earnest. Today, 4-11-12 the arrests have begun across the world and those who have sought for eons to have power over humanity have lost! Yes, they have lost their power, they have lost their money and, most important, they have lost their ability to strike fear into the hearts and minds of humanity.

Of course, there are still those to choose to linger in fear rather accept that what they always dreamed of is NOW theirs to behold.  This is why we have come to you today to tell you to prepare for the changes with LOVE. Do NOT allow ANY fear to enter your being, for that is the tool of the dark ones. Hence, we are speaking personally to all of you, as doubt is the best tool of fear.

We know that many of you will not realize that you have received this message—YET, but be patient, and you will remember that you have personally received our guarantee that “IT HAS BEGUN.” We know that there are many levels of that simple statement, so we will give you more details. What has begun is the removal of those who have stood in the way of your joy of ascension since the time leading up to the fall of Atlantis.

Atlantis was to be an opener of Portals so that the next 13,000 years would lead up to Planetary Ascension. It was the Divine Plan that there would be myriad personal ascensions when Gaia was “at the back door” of the Galactic Center. Many of you died in service during that time as wounded warriors and carried that wounding through out the next 13,000 years of your incarnations. Worse yet, the dark ones—the Brothers of Biel—appeared to have won the battle between light and dark and planetary destruction reigned for many millennia. The dark ones had successfully culled the heard, by killing millions of humans.

This culling of the herd was the dark ones intention again. However, this time, YOU the Forces of Light have won! You, our grounded warriors, have been joining us night after night in your finer bodies to assist us with our plans and arrangements. Then, you have awakened in the morning to your earth vessel and began, yet, another day in the third dimension. Do you see now why you have been so very tired? Your sleep has not been restful because you have chosen to assist us in your finer bodies, while your third dimensional form regenerated.

We want you to know that you all will begin to feel better soon! There is just the “mopping up” to be done, which you are all happily joining in on while your earth vessel sleeps. However, very soon, your “sleep” will NOT be spent battling the forces of darkness, but preparing New Earth for IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY. Yes, we do mean immediate, for YOU our Earth Warriors who have tenaciously served our ranks to complete this cycle of destruction will be spending your “sleep” time constructing New Earth. 

Many of you have chosen to NOT remember your dreams, as they were of your great service to Earth and working to remove that which has tried to halt Her transmutation. Therefore, you needed to forget your “night shift” as you had to awaken to the third dimension and go back to WORK again. Many of our grounded warriors have been experiencing illness because of their constant service. On the other hand, your illness has also been symptoms of transformation.

Your service to the ONE has initiated your return to Lightbody. Hence, your physical forms are feeling like a skin that has grown too small for you and is very restrictive. Therefore, like snakes you wish only to rest to “shed your old skin.” In fact, we encourage you to rest as much as possible because  you will be called upon to calm the fears of those who are un-awakened and un-aware.

We need you, the Earth Based members of our Federation and Angelic Realms, to hold the ever-accelerating Light and channel the unconditional love that you are being sent to our incarnated ones. The uninformed may suffer from fear, and the best antidote for fear is TRUTH and LOVE. Therefore, we send to each and every one of you the TRUTH of Planetary Ascension and the unconditional love that stream from our hearts through the Galactic Center.

Our Milky Way Galaxy is being cleared of polarity NOW and Earth, the schoolroom for myriad inter-galactic civilizations, is a pivotal planet in this “righting of the ship.” With the release of polarity, the wobbling spin of Gaia can be corrected and Earth can “spin” into the higher frequencies of New Earth. Our message today is to tell you that the tide has turned. Release the fear and restrictions of the old NOW and Embrace your joy of creating New Earth. Your personal and planetary ascension is well underway NOW!

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Suzanne for going for it and posting. I am not a regular Federation follower but this one brought tears to my eyes. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne,

    Funny thing, on the 9th-10th of April I got a dream being chased by Illuminati because I was chasing some info about their vast networks under New York and Brussels up to the highest top. Even a shadow Illuminati tried to scare me, but I faced him and told him it was time to go Home. Then in between dreams I got following message : It is Time, Take of your training-wheels'. This tells me something is going to happen.

    Love and light
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, I shared this message, I have similar messages - do hoping for the best as always prepared for it not being quite as I think it will be

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dreamed on the 9th that I was in a ceremony on one of the fairways at our golf course. When I woke, I tried to make sense of it. I had almost given up when it hit me like a brick. Graduation on the 11th. Nice message, Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do we sign up to receive updates to this blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is no need to sign up. Just check it out when you can. However, they have changed some things here that i didn't know about. If that changes i will let everyone know,
      sue

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzanne! Thank you so much for forging ahead, being brave and posting this uplifting message!! The "time" IS now! ;-) I think that I speak for many when I say beyond a shadow of a doubt that EVERYTHING feels different (in a very good way!! :-D ) over these past few days!!!

    Thanks again! We are eternally grateful to you for all your hard work!!

    Love forever, ~Ariel~

    ReplyDelete
  10. True. Thank you! All!

    ReplyDelete
  11. On 4/11 while in meditation, I received a vision of an Arch Angel followed by a vision of an alien. In my little personality, I could not determine the message but I did see the Angel's lips moving. So I noted it. Today, on 4/14, I read your transmission and my heart leaped for joy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzanne,
    Back in February, during a really deep meditation, I had a very similar image appear.
    A man was sitting directly opposite me in a large, cushioned chair. He was wearing a robe of some kind and behind him at each shoulder stood two other men.
    I was deeply in trance and felt I had raised my vibratory frequency to a higher dimension.
    The sitting man started to speak to me but as luck would have it, my two teenage kids burst into the house and disrupted my focus. The image melted away and I was back in 3D.
    I think he was gonna tell me about my mission or about ascension in general.
    And my teenagers? Well, what are ya gonna do? We laughed.
    GB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank You Sue!! I have heard we will be receiving messages in our dreams. Yours is very inspiring indeed. Thank You for that.

    Love and Light

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzanne, I just discovered you last evening as I heard your interview with Graham Dewyea... every word resonates... this post, I understood immediately as on 4/11 I "felt" the energies (as often is with me...I feel, and later discover exactly what the downloads were about). It is 4/25 and the past few days I have noticed many significant downloads coming thru... wonderful things are happening NOW. Cheers and great love to you... many thanks for sharing all you do~ Peace and Love... ~Betty

    ReplyDelete