Saturday, April 8, 2017

My Comments on "Being Fifth Dimensional" ~ Week One of Preparation

4-8-17

It is the end of the first week of "Transmuting into a 5D Human" as we prepare for our Multidimensional Leadership Training in May. Therefore, I will fill in some comments. Please add any reflections you may have in the comments section below.



Preparing for Transmutation into a Fifth Dimensional Human
Week 1 of Preparation for Multidimensional Leadership Training

Welcome to our 4-week process of preparation that will lead us into our upcoming Multidimensional Leadership Training. We invite you to join this free process by following the posts on this blog each week. At the completion of 4 weeks, we hope you will join our formal training as you honor your soul’s call to leadership.     

Follow the Yellow Brick Road
            There are NO mistakes or accidents

As we “follow the Yellow Brick Road” into the unknown of our fifth dimensional reality, we discover that there is a new body, a body made of light, that our consciousness will wear as we continue our adventure.

Transmuting into a New Body To perceive and inhabit your New Home/Planet

This “New Body” resonates to the frequency of our New Reality  

Students find their “analogy for ascension”
            What is deeply changing in their 3D life?
            How is that change transmuting you into your 5D reality?

Thank you for the many comments you made on this first post.

This new life is the life you have always wanted since you were a child,
            or perhaps for many lifetimes—but you forgot!

You are NOW remembering that you CAN have a fifth dimensional life, as YOU are a fifth dimensional being.

Finding your SELF
            Your SELF is the you who (consciously or unconsciously) volunteered to assist Gaia with Her planetary ascension before you took this body

You are beginning to remember this YOU that your third dimensional life made you forget.
It feel very, very good to remember the courageous you who first started this inter-dimensional journey that has taken many, many incarnations. And, you are not done yet!

Within this NOW, it will begin! The fifth dimension is ONLY NOW—NO Time

But, this YOU has begun a journey into the NOW in which you will find your SELF

            *Clearing darkness, which is usually old traumas which create doubt and fear
            *Find the life in which that “darkness/fear” began
            *and heal it from that SOURCE LIFE

Yes, you have done the above “homework” in many, many incarnations.
                       
What was your “Source Life”?
            WITHIN this NOW they have the ability to remember and BE that YOU
                        Look into your Multidimensional Aura

As you deeply remember your Source Life, you bond with the YOU who never forgot!

Where on Gaia’s body did you volunteer to assist with that Planetary Ascension?
            Clear any darkness in that area with Unconditional Love and Violet Fire
                        Clear the “transmuter”—which is YOU—first,
                                    Then clear Gaia

So much to remember and so much to do, but NOW you find yourself at a resting place, a place where you can rest inside your own Multidimensional SELF.

Did you volunteer to stay with fifth dimensional Gaia?
            Or did you volunteer to return to the Ship to act as a liaison?
Did you volunteer to be both?

As you move into the NOW of remembering and knowing, you discover that you have created a New Path. It is a Path Home that you could never remember before this NOW.

Whatever Mission, dedication to Gaia and dedication to your SELF are the same because
Your Fifth Dimensional SELF is ONE with Gaia

You are feeling, remembering, that you are ONE with Gaia and Gaia is ONE with you.
How will this change your life?

We are being ALL called to step into our leadership roles
to help prepare OUR SELVES, as well as others.


You hear Gaia whisper into your heart.

9 comments:

  1. My energy body is vibrating more strongly now. I send unconditional love to Gaia to help her transmute into the 5th dimension.
    I would like to speak to others about this process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do, talk to your friends, and leave another comment here.
      It is the NOW for us to ASCEND GAIA
      sue

      Delete
  2. I have always known that the 'reality' in 3D is a constructed reality that efficiently 'hides' a greater truth. I have always felt this in the core of my being. The difference now is that this deep embedded knowledge is surfacing, from my core, out in this world. I feel it in my body, surges of energy waves streaming trough my body and synchronising my physical self with my multidimensional self, letting the truth out in the world.
    This change is transmitting me into 5D, more and more, transforming my perspective of what is reality and who I am. Freeing up the staleness of letting the physical reality setting the boundaries of what reality is.
    My purpose is to ascend with Gaia I feel, I always tend to 'stick to the end' in everything I do, every morning I pray and synchronise with Gaia, letting my core energy, and energy from the Galactic center, in to the core of Gaia.
    A life where darkness/fear began was, I believe, in an evolved civilization where I was a spiritual seeker, the unbalance there between knowledge and love destroyed the civilization and created a deep fear within me to evolve spiritually. This is something that has hindered me to let go and fully transform in to my multidimensional self I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. om
    much gratitude love light to you all
    special blessings to Dr SUZAN

    here follows a message of cosmic service(not ego,illusions etc)

    i intend TRUTH and ONESS
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    let's be much more careful
    about what we share
    it must be true effective real
    while i have been shown we are floating in so much illusions
    please ask your REAL CORE SELF and IT will explain this my message
    that i have been asked to share
    and i have been informed that due to the blindness confusions and false beliefs going around within most of us here too,
    this
    message will not understood
    so i said what can i do?

    the answer
    :say to the people to really look within and open their EYE..
    i said :how?
    tell them that like you are doing ,there's a huge cleaning to be done INSIDE

    to help you understand in a short form
    know that
    you will be misunderstood demonized (also by many who think they are enlightening..)
    you anyway please do this Service..
    we have shown you how much blindness and wrong beliefs reign also among newage,ascending,enlightening etc ones !!!..YOU MUST WARN them because of LOVE..

    anyway to benefit all beings say to them to ask their REAL CORE SELF about this message
    they shall rerceive much benefit
    for sure

    dont care about negative judgement
    if you intend to be of service in TRUTH

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I am Great Multidimensional Being of Multidimensional Light and Unconditional Love."I use that quote from the Acturian Corridor book whenever I'm feeling down to empower myself and to my suprise it actually works quite well!

    Thanks Dr Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so much energy clearing last couple of weeks. There were times where I literally felt 100 years old walking around like an old man thinking "Nope can't do this no more, I want out". But no matter how much my body wants out my heart keeps saying " not a chance buddy, this is what we're here for!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. After the purification, the Planet is reborn. This time called HEART instead of EARTH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks alot Suzanne. I finally got it. Suzanne Sim from HK

    ReplyDelete
  8. I began my serious journey into "deep inner space" in 2008 with the loss of several loved ones in a row. It's been a strange process, sometimes feeling like an observer, other times like I'm in the most chaotic part of a hurricane. I've come from a point of utter self-contempt brought about by parental rejection and child abuse, to a self I can now cherish and stand up for as good and valuable. In this lifetime alone I have experienced vast and diverse events and lifestyles that I feel have been to give me the skills to be a point of empathetic support to Earth's children during transition to a new and improved state, aka "The Second Coming" of our brother Jesus. For 9 years I have been developing a "curriculum" for "Average American" people that makes Universal Truth from 1-D forward & backward understandable. I'm so ready and so excited to add energy to this new life that is so close I can sense it with my whole being.

    ReplyDelete